Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Real Will and Kate

You all know about my obsession with the royal wedding, but what many of you don’t know is that I actually attended Kate and Will’s wedding. That’s right, my dear friend Katie, married her very own Prince William, a few weeks ago in Salt Lake City. Their names really are Kate and William—I mean how much better does it get?

We threw a regal Bachelorette Party for the bride-to-be a few days before the wedding. I had a blast catching up with the girls over dinner, games, and chocolate fondue.



The weekend was full of fabulous reunions, catching up with dear friends, and celebrating the union of a truly happy/perfect couple.


To Will and Kate…both the Salt Lake-based and the royal…may you live happily ever after.

4 comments:

Kristan said...

Let's go back. I want to do the SLC and Royal weddings all over again.

Angela said...

I didn't even know Katie was engaged!!!!!

Leah said...

I can't believe she married a Will! How great is that! I so wish Ben and I had those names.

Kate said...

From now on I hope you will all call me "Your Highness."