Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zion

A few weeks ago we went to Zion National Park with some friends. I had never been before, and I must say that it definitely surpassed my expectations. It’s absolutely beautiful! The views are just breathtaking, and I loved it. We did several hikes in the park and ate a picnic lunch. It was a perfect day! It felt so good to be out of the city, away from work, away from traffic and just spend the day appreciating nature. If you’ve never been, I highly recommend it. It’s definitely worth a trip. Here are some of my favorite photos…  






5 comments:

janae said...

When we went to Zions Sam fell in love with it as well. It really is gorgeous!

Leah said...

great pictures Paige, it really looks like a beautiful place. I definitely want to go some day.

Kristan said...

Looks like the perfect weekend!

lynnissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynnissa said...

We went last June & LOVED it. Preston just mentioned the other day that we should go back since I'm not pregnant this time & do more hikes! Pictures can't do that place justice...soo breathtaking.